- Remote Work
- Fully Remote
- $100,000 - $150,000 Base.
About EZ Web Enterprises
EZ Web started in 2011 as a bootstrapped company with a mission to enable businesses to maximize the ROI of their assets. As a SaaS company with over 150 employees and 3000+ clients, we take pride in our passion and drive to build amazingly easy-to-use and insightful data-driven software.
Some of our amazing customers include Amazon, BBC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Disney, Fox Sports, Intel, NASA, Netflix, Polycom, Petronas, SNAP, Styker, 3M, and Harvard Medical School. Our software brings assets under control, ensuring they are in the right place, at the right time, and always delivering maximum value.
Check out our products at: www.ezofficeinventory.com, www.ezrentout.com, and www.assetsonar.com
Our Ideal Candidate’s Profile
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated leader with at least 10 years of sales experience and 5 years of experience building and mentoring inbound sales teams and leading them to success.
- Attract and manage top talent for software sales for four distinct SaaS applications.
- Own and define sales processes for both velocity and high-touch motions.
- Plan, forecast, and deliver conversion and MRR results with a growth mindset.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and customer success teams to better understand buyers' journeys, and enhance our lead gen and product competitiveness.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Establish, report on, and achieve sales metrics and OKRs to drive business success.
- Take a playbook-driven and operational approach to sales leadership, ensuring that the sales process is scalable, repeatable, and predictable.
- Mentor, coach, motivate, retain and expand a world-class sales team.
- Provide weekly reporting on sales activities and progress against targets.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience in a SaaS Sales leadership position.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and data-driven decision-making.
- Focus on the process for continuous growth and scalability.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and team management skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinker who consistently looks for ways to improve and innovate sales processes.
- Track record of having achieved and exceeded sales targets for ASPs under $10,000 MRR.