- Austin, United States
- Temporarily Remote
What's the work like?
Exceptional. We work with Fortune 500s as well as SMBs around the world. Our products are market leaders because we execute quickly, adapt continuously and interweave emerging technology trends.
- Architect and develop cloud based SaaS applications using industry best practices
- Collaborate with Product Management to solve tough but invigorating problems
- Leverage all your skills in software design, implementation and testing to make the killer enterprise application
- Provide active mentorship and feedback on design and code best practices
• Experienced in enterprise application development
• Experienced with both monolith and microservices architecture
• Great at code reviews and team mentorship
• Should be self-driven and able to operate independently with minimal guidance. Leadership experience is a big plus
• Application architecture, OO design, and development experience
• Understanding of the Restful architectures
About EZ Web Enterprises
We are a team of passionate and dedicated individuals building easy to use software while providing best-in-class functionality and enterprise scalability. We strive for excellence in all we do.
Thousands of organizations including non-profits, AV, event management, construction, equipment rental, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and education use and love our products to improve their profitability and simplify their operations. Some of our amazing customers include Amazon, Facebook Video Productions, Fox Sports, 3M, NASA, Netflix, BBC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Disney, Intel, Polycom, Petronas, Stryker and Harvard Medical School. Our software brings assets under control, ensuring they are in the right place, at the right time, and always delivering maximum value.
Check out our products at: www.ezofficeinventory.com, www.ezrentout.com and www.assetsonar.com