About EZ Web Enterprises
We are a team of passionate and dedicated individuals building easy to use software while providing best-in-class functionality and enterprise scalability. We strive for excellence in all we do.
Thousands of organizations including non-profits, AV, event management, construction, equipment rental, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and education use and love our products to improve their profitability and simplify their operations. Some of our amazing customers include Amazon, Facebook Video Productions, Fox Sports, 3M, NASA, Netflix, BBC, Buzzfeed, CNN, Disney, Intel, Polycom, Petronas, Stryker and Harvard Medical School. Our software brings assets under control, ensuring they are in the right place, at the right time, and always delivering maximum value.
Check out our products at: www.ezofficeinventory.com, www.ezrentout.com and www.assetsonar.com
About the team
EZ Web’s Product Management and Marketing team brings new products and features to market in order to delight customers. Our team discovers unique insights into our customers’ needs, helps create product positioning, and executes go-to-market plans. The product marketing team is focused on crafting and telling a story that connects our potential customers with the best technology solutions.
What you’ll be doing on the team as Product Marketing Manager:
In one month you'll
- Have spoken to dozens of customers, and listened to their calls
- Have used our product extensively, including doing demos
- Have written a case study about an EZ Web customer
- Have written a positioning doc
- Engage with our customer success, sales and product management teams
By month 3 you'll
- Have mastered one of our segments and one of our products
- Have taken complete ownership of your area within the product portfolio
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally, especially with sales around enablement, customer success and of course product management
- Be communicating effectively with our customers around their use of our products, launching at least one new feature, doing webinars
- Form a clear perspective on building the product brand and its positioning within the market
By month 6 you'll
- Be known as a thought leader within the organization, because of your deep understanding of our customer’s needs and how our product solves their problems
- Have successfully launched multiple new features to market
- Know the “a ha” moments, that connects our products with our customers and embed that into every launch you manage, content you write and conversation you have
- Improve the conversion rate of new leads through improved product engagement and experience by driving enhancements to the product and the trialing experience, with a clear understanding of activation metrics
- Introduce and drive new channels, including partners, to target segments to boost lead quality and quantity
About you and the skills you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company
- You have strong writing skills and can discuss examples of your work
- You can research, dig beyond what’s on the surface and uncover the truth
- You are inherently curious and ask a lot of questions and bring a growth mindset to all you do
- Extra bonus if you’re a marketing or sales nerd, you eat, breath and sleep this stuff
- Extra bonus if you’ve been an EZ Web or customer of other rental, IT service or asset management products
EZWeb Enterprises is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.